- I cringe when people talk about my blog to me - I'm still slightly embarrassed by it, even though I'm secretly proud of my little space on the internet.
- The only person who I'll ask to help me with my blog photos ever is my 11 year old sister. She's my little photographer when I need rush photos or my tripod is lost! See all photos that have a slant for her photography skills...
- I'll won't take photos if anyone is around or my neighbours are in the garden next door because I don't want people seeing me pose away solo!
- I care about blog stats a lot and check them everyday. Post success, page views, and comments are important to me - It makes me very happy! Don't pretend you don't care too!
- I like to reply to every comment... There are times where I won't reply straight away but I always back track to my last replied comments and bulk reply to them all ♥
- I'm always jealous of your amazing photography skills, and how it's always so bright and pretty even though it's pouring with rain outside or you've taken your photos at night - email me how you do it.
- I'm the messiest person you'll ever meet. Ask me in person and I won't admit this for the bestest yummiest cupcake in the world.
- That said, I'm very organised. It shows with my make up and re-organise it often to keep it looking good. I also like re-organising my wardrobe from time to time... Yes, I'm a messy organised person. Doesn't make sense does it?
- I wish I took more photos. I used to be quite the photographer and then I stopped taking so many photos. I'm not talking outfit photos but everyday lifestyle ones and personal ones. Especially when I go out adventuring with John... We do so much more than I blog about! I'd like to even blog about the smallest of adventures, like trying a new restaurant or a walk in the park... And get back into documenting life with him better ♥
- I don't do beauty posts often because I suck at taking photos for them before I use them! It's my blogger's pet peeve when people photograph things after they've used them and you can see they have, so I don't do it too!
- I like a blog that's written as you would speak. I like imagining that person saying these things along side their outfit photos or as if they're reviewing it face to face. It feels more original!
- I'd love to be successful from of blogging - I do blog because I love to, but imagine being able to do what you love for a living!? It would be like living the dream, and I wouldn't mind if it was a little hard work!
- I'm inspired by bloggers of all types and ones with thousands of followers or hundreds. Some of my favourites are small like me! :)
- You'll impress me if you use big words that aren't often used in everyday conversation, such as 'accentuate'.
- I don't like blog posts without pictures. Sorry, I like visual stimulants and enjoy reading those posts more than ones without... Even if it was exactly the same post. Weird?
- Don't even attempt follows for follows with me - I know you'll just unfollow me a month onwards so it looks like you have lots of followers. Either way you're not a genuine follower or blogger so... bog off!
- I go through phases of followings loads of blogs. And then I can't keep up where I follow so many...
- I also try and comment on your blog now and then. I wouldn't like you to think I'm not a genuine follower because I just followed you and never commented on your posts. I don't comment often but I do like to go on a comment spree from time to time so you know I'm enjoying reading your blog even if I don't comment all the time.
- I'm a secret(ish) shopaholic. I even bought a green bag used the excuse that I was inspired by the girl with the green scarf - she was successful because of her green scarf and I will be for my green bag. - Yes, taking inspirations from Confessions of a Shopaholic as an excuse for the purchase of a bright green bag. Naughty film... It's supposed to do the opposite of more shopping!
- I won't wear it if it's not blog worthy. An awful way to think in a way, but I always want to dress my best, feel pretty and stylish, and compliment worthy in what I'm in. I often get dressed and think - "would I blog about this outfit?" even if I don't actually blog it with intention to or not. Am I the only one who does this? I honestly hope not!
Friday, 25 July 2014
Tuesday, 22 July 2014
Monday, 21 July 2014
Basketball Top - Primark
Denim Shorts - Miss Selfridge
Converse - Very.co.uk
I'm not a huge fan of the sports luxe trend, but when I spotted this basketball style vest in Primark I wanted it! The cute floral print and pastel colours won me over and soon discovered it's easy to wear over a basic vest or crop top, with either jeans, shorts or I even my newest sweat skirt (which I'm still yet to feature). Not normally my style but who says you can't switch it up a bit and dare something new, even if it is as simple as a basketball vest!
What have you dared with your style lately?