We're a week into the new year and I've got a lot going on already! I am motivated to make 2016 an awesome year and there are already a few things I'm looking forward to and I love it. Today I thought it would be lovely to share these things with you, and invite you to share what you're looking forward to in the comments or on your own blogs! ♥
- Santorini in April! In December, John and I were browsing for holidays when he found this amazing hotel in the Greek island of Santorini. Santorini has been one of the places on my travel bucket list that I've always wanted to go to and I'm so excited that that time is coming early this year. We're a bit worried the weather isn't going to be what we expected but we're staying optimistic! I can't wait to go and just relax in the sun for a little bit and dip into our private pool (yup - we went all out!). It's been a while since we've had a super relaxing sunny holiday, so we're super-excited about this one!
- Learning. Last year in November, I applied for teacher training courses and I am currently in the process of waiting for universities to reply back to me. I am getting super nervous about it all, but it is something I'm really passionate about and extremely really motivated to pursue. I've wanted to be a teacher for the longest time, and I am definitely in the right place and mind set to do it at the moment. If I am successful this year, I will most probably be on a high for the whole of 2016 and looking forward to a new beginning in September.
- Busted Tour! YES. So when Busted announced that they'd got back together I was beyond excited! So excited that when I found out it came with a UK tour I knew I had to go and I am! I'm attending the O2 Arena date in London and I'm really excited to see them live again.
- Working on my blog. I am feeling really motivated to improve my blog this year and since applying my new template, banner and setting my blogging goals for 2016 I've reignited my love for blogging. I've already seen the small amount of work I've done pay off and I can't wait to carry on creating new content, taking good pictures and connecting with other bloggers! 2016 is going to be a great year for this blog space!
- Being a healthier person. I have already been controlling my urges to eat all the bad foods but after a Christmas of big meals and takeaways, I really don't want to be eating like that any more. It made me want to eat healthier because I didn't like how it was making me feel and I was craving things like brocolli (!) and chicken ceaser salads! I actually love eating well, and along with that I've come back from a little pause in my yoga and from Monday I will be jogging again. Plus, I want to be really happy and confident in my skin for the holiday in April!
- Going to more events (blogger and non-blogger). This year I want to go to more things, and I'm already planning to go to MCM Comic-con in May because it's something I've always wanted to attend and if the Final Fantasy, Distant Worlds tour is coming to London again this year I really want to go to that too. As well as those, I'm really excited to see what pops up in terms of blogger events. I want to attend as many as possible and meet more bloggers and brands this year! ♥
What are you looking forward to this year?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM