This month has been a busy one indeed and I've got a lot to be happy for. March bought me more than I could have imagined but that, of course will be spoken about in my monthly life post later on. Right now it's time to share the things that are making me super happy. I really like writing these posts too so they might be a bit more frequent and random. Would you like that?
On to those happy things!
- Seeing family more than usual - This month I've been to St. Clair just outside of Paris to see my aunt and uncle, to also be surprised by my three cousins being there! It was a perfect surprise and in fact it was a surprise for them too as they didn't know I was coming either. It was a perfect weekend away and it really made my month. And although that was only two weeks ago, my aunt and uncle also travelled their way into London to spend the Easter weekend with us. It was a lovely jam-packed weekend and because my family is always so far away in both France and Portugal, it was just that little extra special to spend more time than I normally would with them.
- Opportunities - This has probably been the epitome of my happiness this month. Opportunity turned into another one and another. I'm so happy to announce that I actually have already succeeded in my biggest goal of 2016. I really want to dedicate a post just to crossing that off my list of goals, so I won't be going to into it. Let's just say, I can see my finally future again and I'm happy in it! ♥
- Watching Pretty Little Liars Season 6B - Onto more normal everyday and littler things. Though PLL is finished for Season 6, I'm so excited already for Season 7. I've really been enjoying having one of my favourite shoes to watch on Netflix again and I've been loving the older and more mature liars. I could go on and on and on about PLL theories right now too! I've become one of those...
- Once Upon A Time in back! - ANOTHER Netflix favourite and just as PLL finished! I think I might love this a little more than PLL since I started watching it after they'd released half of Season 1. I'm obsessed with the love story between Emma Swan and Killian Jones and I'm so excited to see what other fairy tale characters arrive in Storybrooke (or at the moment Underbrooke) next.
- Prepping for my holiday to Santorini - I've got 6 DAYS! Yes, just 6 days until my long awaited escape to Santorini. I've loved thinking about it and just preparing how I'm going to spend a week away with my favourite person. I'm already thinking of packing my bag a week ahead. Am I crazy?
- Getting stocked up on stationery - I've splurged on unneeded stationery this month and I cannot help it. In a bid to get more organised and prepared I've bought myself all the things I need after getting fed up of frantically searching my house for things I don't actually have. Now I have a cute sharpener with rabbit teeth, a tiny pink stapler and a whole punch I've already covered in stickers. I'm wondering where I can stock up on cheap and fun reward stickers next...
- Having Tea with one sugar - I've really been trying hard to cut out as much unneeded sugar in my life and one place I over-do it is in my tea. I've learned to really enjoy stronger teas with less sugar and now two sugars really ruins it for me. I'm so happy I've been able to cut out over half my sugar in one of my favourite drinks!
- Snapchat - I tried to stay off it. I didn't want to get sucked up by the social media demon but I did.... And I love it. It's such an easy way to share short clips out and about without having to keep them up for more than 24 hours. It's simple, it's easy, the filters are cute and it's shamefully addictive! Add me there plz - catttsays.
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM