Wow. I haven't done one of these for a while! And what a great time to do it actually, because I've had a little bit of a hard time being a happy Cat all the time recently and I feel like I'm getting back to myself again. I've got quite a lot to be happy about at the moment since I've had a lovely couple of weeks. Let me tell you about them...
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
- Meeting new friends as crazy as you are. Last weekend I met fellow blogger and friends Isobel and Sophie. My cousin Maria and I were off to London to the Bloggers Ball and since we were both going to be in London for the day, we met up and had lunch in Covent Garden. I'm so happy to have finally met them and got on with them so well because we had such a fun time! I can't wait t see them both again ♥
- Meeting up with old friends you missed A LOT. Also last weekend at the Bloggers Ball and this weekend at the Viking Arty Party, I got to spend time with my lovely friend Ana! I miss this girl lots and we definitely need to hang out more but it was so lovely meeting up with her again after what was tooo long! I also got to hang with Tanya for a bit and she's the loveliest girl - we all need to hang out more too!
- Going to the beautiful city of London. I've had the opportunity to take the train into London twice in the last two weeks and I forget how amazing the capital city is. I forget how much happens everyday, how many people are there and how much there is to do. I love London - when can I go back!?
- The Busted - Pigs Can Fly Tour. At the end of May it was finally time to see Busted again! I missed my favourite band ever and being able to go to their sold out O2 Arena show in London was amazing! I loved listening to all the old music and some of their new music too! Now it's a waiting game for the new album which I'm excited about.
- Blogger Events. These things are so. Much. FUN. I honestly love attending Blogger events and writing about them afterwards. I love to atmosphere, meeting all the people and I've had so much fun at the last two I've been to. When's the next one!?
- Crafting. After the Viking Arty Party I'm feeling super crafty and I've been on Pinterest, Google and Facebook searching for new crafty things to make. I've found an amazing idea for a modern dream catcher to put on my bedroom wall. I really want to make it and I feel like I really must! I'm inspired!
- A fresh new agenda. I recently bought one of those Ban.do Agendas and I am excited! I'm excited because it's a fresh new diary, and I'm excited because it lasts until the end of next year. I am worried I will ruin it, but the next year is so important that I wanted a pretty, exciting and useful diary to be able to organise my life with. I loved the design of the Ban.do one so much I picked one up and I've already written all my important dates for the year in it. I can't wait to write in it some more!
- Starting my course. This is the best thing to happen to me in a very long time and what makes me really happy about this one, is that I worked my butt off for this. It's my dream job, and the course that will get me there. I couldn't be happier to begin my journey in September and get ready for it with my first assignment already in my hands to start!
- Peach flavoured yogurts. A very random one but at the moment I'm addicted to peach flavoured yogurts. Ones without bits, and ones with bits. The Muller Corner ones or the Activia ones. I don't care - I just care it's peach flavoured! Love.
- A stationery shopping list. I have a itching to get ticked off shopping list for September and I'm really avoiding the temptation to begin shopping until it hits August when all the good stuff comes out for the new academic year. I have a lovely list of things and I can't wait to set up my desk with all my new things!
- Playing games. I've been spending a lot of my free time and time with John playing WoW or Final Fantasy 7 over the last month and actually, I've been feeling more relaxed because of it. I've really needed some 'away from reality' time and I haven't given myself much of that for a long time. Now that I've decided to dedicate some free time to game play, I feel like I'm enjoying something else again that isn't my work or blogging or spending time with John. I'm enjoying yet something else and it's nice to have an out of this world place to go at the moment. Does that make sense? I hope so.
What's making you happy right now?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM